Tuesday, June 16, 2009

4 months old!





I can't believe my baby girls will be 4 months old on Thursday. Everyone says how fast it goes by but I don't think anyone can ever fully understand that until they are seeing it first hand. Emmilyn and Lilly are doing great and are growing like crazy. They are now 12 and 11 pounds. A huge difference from 4 and 5 they were born at. They are both starting to really show their own personalities. Emmilyn is our more layed back go with the flow baby and Lilly a bit more high strung and hyper. Lilly moves nonstop and we feel she is fussy b/c she can't get up and go!




Seeing the girls smile and laugh will just melt your heart. They have not really started noticing each other yet but I can't wait to see how they interact with each other. I has been almost a year since I found out I was pregnant and how scared I was to be having one baby and now I can't imagine it any other way. My aunt tells me it would just be boring to have one :) We are still trying to get back to BAMA and my goal is set for Christmas. We have been working on the house and trying to get it on the market so everyone keep your fingers crossed for a quick sell....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger