Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally an update!!








We have been so busy I have not had time to sit and update and put new pics up of the girls. Emmilyn and Lilly will be 7 months old on the 18th, I can't believe how fast they are growing up. They are both trying their best to crawl. I give Lilly 2 more days until she figures out just how to do it the right way. They are both scooting and rolling around and getting into EVERYTHING! My days of putting them on the ground and leaving are over. :)


It seems like over the last 2 weeks they have both learned to do all kinds of things. They are both sitting up now and also have really started to notice and play with each other. The other exciting thing is they are both sleeping through the night!! After 2-3 nights of sleep training they are sleeping from 7:30- 6:30. A couple of nights they have woke up around 4ish but we have just let them cry it out, hard for us but something we have to do. Personalities are also really starting to come out!! Emmilyn is our more layed back and relaxed baby. She is content just sitting in the floor with her toys and playing in the same place for awhile. Lilly on the other hand is our "wild child" she is EVERYWHERE. As soon as she is put on the floor she immediately begins scooting and trying to crawl to find anything she can get into. My parents laugh and say she is going to be just like me! :) As i'm typing this they are playing in their exersaucers and "talking" to each other. It sounds like alien talk, everyone says Twins have their own language and I guess they are already starting theirs!!!








4 comments:

KylaB said...

How exciting!!! They are adorable!!! Call me sometime! :)

"Allie Play" said...

Hey Al. Just found you. Your babies are precious.
--Tashia Wales Lovell

Lindsey said...

They are precious! But I know they keep ya'll busy. I would love to hear them "talk" to each other. Probably b/c I'm a dork SLP like that! haha
What is your status about moving back to AL?

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

Just found your blog. Your baby girls are PRECIOUS! Sounds like all is well!

Powered By Blogger